Friday, April 11, 2008

Miss USA - Yeah, I Know Her

Really, I do. She's a member of my former church.

A 26-year-old entrepreneur from Texas was named Miss USA on Friday, besting 50 other beauty queens for the coveted crown.

Crystle Stewart, of Missouri City, Texas, runs a party-planning and motivational speaking company, as well as modeling professionally. She says she wants to dedicate her life to international philanthropy.

But I think I like the way these guys described it better.

She’s the second sister in a row to wear the crown, and the 5th to claim the title in the pageant’s history. Kudos to Crystle for knocking those 50 other broads out the box.

Congratulations Crystle, we know you'll represent H-Town to the fullest. And give me a buzz when you get that philanthropy thing rolling. Lord knows we need all the help we can get!

No comments: