Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful Mom's in my life and in the world.

To my wife, hang in there Baby, she's only 10! We have another 3 years before all hell starts really breaking loose!

Mom, I told you last year that God's not through with you yet. He's still not. Stay strong and keep the faith.

Mom-in-Law, I appreciate every thing you do, and things will only get better.

Sis. and Auntie P., keep up the great job with those kids. I'll send you a shout out on Father's Day too.

Auntie A., you do the same.

And to every other Mother out there, Happy Mother's Day.

3 comments:

That Girl Boo said...

A true of the only few southern gentlemen

Unknown said...

hey DP, Happy belated Mother's Day! I hope your day was fabulous!

Anonymous said...

That Girl Boo - Thanks you, thank you very much. I do the best I can. lol

Regina - Thanks and Happy belated Mother's Day to you! How's that grandbaby doing? You eating out of her hands yet.